Do you love chili but don’t know where to start?
This list should give you plenty of ideas!
Chili is delicious and warming food that’s perfect for winter.
If you want to impress friends and family with a tasty meal, then you need to learn how to cook chili.
Chili is a dish that has been around since ancient times.
There are different types of chili depending on the region and culture.
In this blog post I’m going to share my top 5 favorite recipes for chili.
What to serve with chili
Chili is a great dish to serve with friends and family. It’s easy to make and delicious! Here are some ideas for what to serve with chili. 1. Cornbread 2. Fried Potatoes
1. Green chili cornbread
Cornbread is a traditional accompaniment to chili. It adds moisture and flavor to the dish. You can buy cornbread mix from the grocery store or make your own using cornmeal and flour.
2. Chicken fajita quesadillas
You can use any type of tortilla for these quesadillas. I used whole wheat tortillas because I wanted to cut down on carbs but you could use regular flour tortillas if you prefer. 3. Cornbread stuffing
3. Basil and corn salad
1. Chicken Fajitas Quesadillas 2. Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
4. Smoky jalapeños
3. Basil and Corn Salad 1. Chicken Faja Quesadillas
5. Skillet nachos
4. Smoky Jalapenos 3. Basil and corn salad 1. Chicken fajitas 5. Skillet Nachos
7. Spanish rice
Cheese potato skins are a great way to get creative with potatoes. Try adding different cheeses, bacon bits, chives, garlic powder, or other spices to the mix. Spanish rice is another fun side dish to try. It’s basically cooked white rice mixed with sauteed onions, bell peppers, and tomatoes.
8. Chipotle twice-baked sweet potatoes
Once baked, these potatoes are topped with a spicy chipotle sauce and served warm. 9. Roasted cauliflower with Parmesan cheese 10. Grilled corn with cilantro lime butter
9. Taco spiced sweet potato fries
8. Chipotle Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Once baked, these potatoes are toped with a spicy chipotle salsa and served warm. 10. Roasted Cauliflower With Parmesan Cheese 11. Grilled Corn With Cilantro Lime Butter
10. Taco-stuffed mini sweet peppers
9. Taco Spiced Sweet Potato Fries 8. Chipotle twice baked sweet potatoes Once baked, these potatoes are topped with a spicy chipotle sauce and served warm.
11. Tangy slaws
10. Taco-stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers 9. Taco Spicy Sweet Potato Fries These crispy potato wedges are stuffed with taco seasoning and cheese. 8. Chipotle Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes This recipe combines two of our favorite flavors – sweet potatoes and chipotle pepper! 11. Tangy Slaw This tangy coleslaw is perfect for serving alongside grilled meats. It’s full of flavor and crunch from the cabbage, carrots, and red bell pepper.
What to serve with chili (19 side dish ideas)
Chili is a great meal to share with friends and family. But what goes well with chili? Here are 19 side dishes that go well with chili. 1. Cornbread 2. Mashed Potatoes