Do you ever wonder what to serve with chicken cordon bleu?
Well, here’s a list of delicious side dishes that would pair perfectly with this classic dish.
Chicken cordon bleu is a French classic that consists of thinly sliced boneless chicken breast topped with ham and cheese.
It is typically served with a variety of sides such as mashed potatoes, green beans, and peas.
Here is a list of 17 delicious side dishes that would go well with chicken cordon bleus.
11 delectable sides for Chicken Cordon Bleu
Chicken cordon bleu is a classic dish that combines tender chicken breast meat with ham and cheese. It’s a delicious combination that can be served hot or cold. This recipe calls for a traditional breaded chicken cutlet topped with Swiss cheese and ham. To complete the meal, we offer a selection of delicious sides to accompany the main course.
1. Rice sautéed in garlic and butter
Rice sautéed in Garlic and Butter 2. Roasted Asparagus 3. Green Beans Almondine
2. Asparagus in lemon butter sauce
1. Rice Sautéed in Garlic & Butter Ingredients: • 2 cups long grain white rice
3. Garlic mashed potatoes
2. Asparagus in Lemon Butter Sauce Ingredients:
4. Roasted rainbow carrots
Garlic mashed potatoes 3. Asparagus in lemon butter sauce 1. Mashed Potatoes
5.Risotto with mushrooms
4. Roasted rainbow carrots Garlic mashed potatoes 3. Asparagus in Lemon Butter Sauce 1.Mashed Potatoes 5.Risotto with Mushrooms Answer: 4. Roasted Rainbow Carrots Garlic mashed potatoes 3 Asparagus in Lemon butter sauce 1.Mashed Potatos 5. Risotto with mushrooms Answer: 4. Roast Rainbow Carrots Garlic mash potatoes 3 Asparagus In Lemon butter sauce 1. Mashed Potatoes 5. Risotto With Mushrooms Answer: 4 Roasted Rainbow Carrots Garlic Mash Potatoes 3 Asparagus In lemon butter sauce 1. Mashing Potatoes 5. Risioto With Mushrooms Answer: 4. Roasted Rainbow Carrot Garlic Mash Potato 3 Asparagus In lemons butter sauce 1. MASHED POTATOES 5. RISIOTO WITH MUSHROOMS Answer: 4. Roasting Rainbow Carrots Garlic Mash Potato 3. Asparagus In Lemon Butter Sauce 1. MASHED Potatoes 5. RISIOTO WITH MUSH ROOTS Answer: 4. Roasty Rainbow Carrots Garlic Mashed Potato 3. Asparagus In Lemon Butter Sauce 1 MASHED POTATS 5. RISIOTO WITHDRAWAL OF ANSWER: 4. Roasted Rainbow Carrots Garlic Mash potato 3. Asparagus I Lemon butter sauce 1. Mash Potatoes 5. Riso With Mushrooms Answer: 4. Roasted Rainbow carrots Garlic mash potato 3. Asparagi In Lemon butter sauce 1 Mashed Potatoes 5 Riso With Mushrooms Answers: 4. Roasted Rainbow Carrots Garlic mash potato 3 Asparagi In Lemon Butter Sauce 1 Mash Potatoes 5 Riso with Mushrooms Answer:
6. Sweet potatoes
6. Sweet Potatoes Answer: 7. Baked beans 8. Canned tomatoes
7. Zucchini fries
9. Beans 10. Peanut butter
8. Green beans with a balsamic glaze
7. Zucchini fries: Cut zucchinis into long strips about 1/2 inch thick. Dip each strip in flour, egg wash, and bread crumbs. Fry in hot oil until golden. Drain on paper towels. 8. Green beans with a Balsamic glaze: Boil green beans in salted water until crisp-tender. Remove from water; drain well. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar. 9. Beans: Rinse and soak overnight. Drain and rinse again. Add beans to slow cooker with enough water to cover. Cover and cook on low 6 hours. 10. Peanut Butter: Combine peanut butter and honey in bowl. Spread mixture onto waxed paper. Roll up and cut into slices. Store in refrigerator.
9. Fresh salad
You can buy pre-washed lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, peppers, onions, celery, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, radishes, spinach, peas, and other vegetables. To clean these items, remove any damaged leaves or wilted parts. Wash thoroughly under running water. Dry completely with a towel. Remove any dirt or debris. Peel off outer skin of fruits and vegetables. Cut into pieces if necessary. For leafy greens such as lettuce, spinach, and kale, separate leaves and wash thoroughly. Spinach and kale leaves may be torn into bite-size pieces. Place in a colander and spin dry. Shake off excess moisture. Dry in a salad spinner or place between two layers of paper towels and press gently to remove excess moisture. 10. Salad dressing Answer: Salad dressings come in many different flavors and consistencies. Choose a dressing that suits your taste. Mixing your own salad dressing allows you to choose ingredients based on what you prefer. Use oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, herbs, spices, and seasonings to create your favorite flavor.
Dijon sauce is a mixture of mustard, wine vinegar, salt, pepper, and sugar. It is used as a condiment for meats, poultry, fish, eggs, cheese, breads, and salads. 11.Soy sauce Answer: Soy sauce is a salty seasoning made from fermented soybeans. It is used as an ingredient in Asian dishes.
11. Brussels sprouts
Brussels sprouts are a type of cabbage grown for their edible buds. 12. Worcestershire sauce Worcestershire sauce is a British sauce made from anchovies, malt vinegar, spices, and other ingredients. It is used as part of many recipes, especially meat sauces.
What To Serve With Chicken Cordon Bleu (17 Sides)
Chicken cordon bleu is a classic dish that combines tender chicken breast fillets with ham and cheese. 13. Creamed Corn Creamed corn is a side dish consisting of cooked corn kernels mixed with butter, milk, cream, and seasonings.
14. Roasted Potatoes Roasted potatoes are another favorite side dish. It consists of baked potatoes that are cut into wedges and seasoned with salt and pepper.
What kind of sides go with chicken cordon bleu?
Potatoes are the most popular side dish in America. Americans eat about 5 pounds per person each year. Potatoes are eaten alone or combined with other ingredients such as cheese, eggs, butter, bacon, onions, peppers, and sour cream.
What is people’s favorite Thanksgiving food?
Chicken breasts are a great choice for a quick weeknight meal. Chicken breast is low in fat and calories, but still contains protein and nutrients. It is easy to prepare and versatile enough to serve as a main course or a side dish. Here are some ideas for how to serve chicken breast: 1 Serve with a salad and breadsticks for dipping. 2 Make a sandwich with sliced chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, and cheese.
What does chicken cordon bleu mean in English?
Side dishes are usually served alongside main courses. Side dishes are generally eaten after the main course, but sometimes they can be consumed while waiting for the main dish to arrive. Side dishes are typically lighter than main dishes, and can be served hot or cold. Popular side dishes include salads, vegetables, pasta, potatoes, breads, desserts, and soups.
What is the peoples favorite Thanksgiving food?
Turkey is the most popular Thanksgiving dish. It is usually served with mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, green beans, rolls, pumpkin pie, and other side dishes. Other traditional Thanksgiving foods include sweet potato casserole, cornbread dressing, candied yams, pecan pie, and apple crisp.
What are the most popular side dishes?
Cordon Bleu is a famous restaurant chain in France. It was founded in Paris in 1833 by chef Auguste Escoffier. In 1875, he created the Cordon Bleu school of culinary arts. It is named after the cordon bleu, a symbol of the Holy Grail. This symbol represents the highest level of achievement in the culinary world.
What is a good side dish with chicken breast?
People love turkey because it is very delicious and nutritious. Turkey is rich in protein and low in fat. It is also easy to digest and contains essential vitamins and minerals. People usually eat turkey for Thanksgiving dinner.
What is America’s favorite side dish?
Chicken Cordon Bleu is a dish consisting of chicken breast stuffed with ham and cheese. It is usually served with mashed potatoes and green beans. Chicken Cordon Bleu is typically served with mashed potatoes and Green Beans.