2. Beef taco salad
1. No-Mayo Carolina Coleslaw Ingredients: • 2 cups shredded cabbage
5. Cucumber tomato salad
1. Grilled corn in aluminum foil 2. Tomato cucumber salad 3. Cornbread 4. Grilled corn in paper bag 5. Cucumbers and tomatoes
7. Sweet potato fries
6. Hawaiian Macaroni Salad 1. Ingredients: 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni or other pasta 2. 3/4 cup sugar
8. Baked avocado fries
7. Sweet Potato Fries Ingredients: 2 medium sweet potatoes about 8 ounces each 3 tablespoons olive oil
11. Mexican street corn (Elote)
10. Creamy broccoli salad – This recipe is from my mom’s side of the family. It was her favorite dish growing up. She used to make it every summer when she was young. I love how creamy it is and how light it is. It’s perfect for a picnic! Ingredients: 1/2 cup mayonnaise 1/4 cup sour cream 3 tablespoons milk
What to Serve With Burgers
Burgers are usually served with potato chips, coleslaw, french fries, and other sides.
What goes with burgers apart from chips?
You can serve burgers and hot dogs with many different sides. Most people prefer to eat their burgers and hot dogs with chips, but if you want something different you can try serving them with these sides. Fried potatoes, coleslaw, potato salad, baked beans, french fries, macaroni salad, corn on the cob, and ketchup are all great options.
What sides go with hamburger and hotdogs?
If you love hot dogs and chili, you know what goes good with them. But if you don’t, here are some suggestions. A great way to enjoy hot dogs and chili is to put them together into a sandwich. This is especially true if you are making a grilled cheese sandwich. It is important to note that you cannot put hot dogs and chili together in a regular hamburger bun because the buns tend to get soggy. Instead, try using a soft white bread such as a baguette. Also, you can always go with a classic combination of mustard and ketchup.
What goes good with hot dogs and chili?
Hamburger and hotdog sandwiches are generally served with potato salad, coleslaw, pickles, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, mustard, ketchup, and sometimes relish. These are usually served on white bread, but buns are also used.
What do you serve with hamburgers and hotdogs?
Chips go well with burgers but there are other options available. For instance, if you are looking for something different, try adding cheese to your burger. Cheese adds flavor and texture to your burger. It also helps prevent the meat from drying out. Cheese also gives your burger a nice crunchy texture. Other toppings such as lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, mushrooms, peppers, olives, bacon, and jalapenos are also great additions to your burger.