Do you love drinking pink drinks at parties?
Well if you don’t then these 13 pink drinks will definitely change your mind!
Pink drinks are a big part of our culture.
From cocktails to mocktails, there’s no denying that pink drinks are everywhere.
So why not try out some new ones?
These 13 pink drinks are sure to get everyone talking.
1xj_hX6E0t4 These 13 pink drinks are perfect for any occasion.
Whether you’re having a girls night out or a boys night in, these pink drinks are guaranteed to get the party started.
1. Pink grapefruit martini
2. Pink lemonade 3. Pink champagne 4. Pink margarita 5. Pink mojito 6. Pink cosmopolitan 7. Pink vodka soda 8. Pink gin and tonic 9. Pink whiskey sour 10. Pink rum punch 11. Pink sangria 12. Pink strawberry daiquiri 13. Pink white wine spritzer
2. Cranberry Margaritas Recipe (With Rosemary Garnish)
Cranberries are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. This recipe uses cranberries and lime juice to give it a tart flavor. It is a refreshing drink that goes well with any meal. Ingredients: 1 cup sugar
3. Pink Moscato Sangria
2. Cranberry Margarita Recipe With Rosemary garnish Ingredients: 1/4 cup sugar 1/4 cup orange liqueur 1/4 cup lime juice 1/4 cup cranberry juice 1/4 teaspoon rosemary leaves Directions: Mix together the sugar, orange liqueur, lime juice, cranberry juice, and rosemary leaves in a blender until smooth. Pour into glasses filled with ice and serve immediately.
4. Watermelon margarita punch
Ingredients: 3 cups crushed ice
5. Elderflower grapefruit gin and tonic
To make the watermelon margaritas, combine 3 cups of crushed ice with 5 ounces of elderflower grapefruit gin and 2 ounces of lime juice in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into two glasses filled with crushed ice and garnish with a slice of watermelon. To make the elderflower grapefruit gin, combine 1 cup of elderflower liqueur with 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice and 1/4 cup of sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and let cool completely. Strain mixture through cheesecloth or fine mesh strainer into a clean bottle. Store in refrigerator. Makes about 1 quart.
6. Pink lady classic cocktail
Pink Lady Classic Cocktail – Combine 1 part vodka preferably Grey Goose with 1 part cranberry juice and 1 part grenadine. Garnish with a cherry. 7. Peach bellini Combine 4 parts peach puree with 2 parts Prosecco and 1 part lemon juice. Serve chilled.
7. Pink Moscato strawberry lemonade
1. Pink Lady Classic Cocktail – combine 1 part vodka preferably grey goose with 1 part cranberry and 1 part grenadines. Garnish with a cherries. 2. Peach Bellini – combine 4 parts peach puree and 2 parts prosecco and 1 part lemons. serve chilled. 3. Pink Moscato Strawberry Lemonade – combine 4 parts moscato wine and 2 parts strawberries and 1 part lemon juice and ice. serve chilled.
8. Pink señoritas
Pink lady classic cocktail is very popular among ladies. It is a great combination of vodka and cranberry juice. This drink is perfect for summer parties. Peach bellini is another favorite drink among women. It is a combination of peach puree and prosecco. Prosecco is a sparkling wine. It is light and refreshing. Moscato strawberry lemonade is a delicious drink. It is a combination between moscato wine and strawberries. It is a great drink for summer parties.
9. Strawberry lemonade party punch
Strawberry lemonade party punch is a wonderful drink for summer parties. It is a mixture of white rum, lemonade, and strawberries. It is served chilled. 10. Peach Bellini Answer: Peach bellini is a combination of peach purée and prosecco. It is a great cocktail for summer parties.
10. Pink squirrel
Pink squirrel is a delicious cocktail for summer parties. It consists of vodka, cranberry juice, and raspberry syrup. 11. Pineapple mojito Answer: Pineapple mojitos are refreshing cocktails for summer parties. It contains pineapple juice, mint leaves, lime juice, sugar, and club soda.
11. Strawberry banana smoothie
Strawberries and bananas are great ingredients for making healthy drinks. This drink combines strawberries and bananas together to make a delicious smoothie. 12. Watermelon margarita Answer: A watermelon margarita is a perfect drink for summer parties. It includes tequila, orange liqueur, lemon juice, and watermelon juice.
12. Pink milk (Thai Nom Yen)
Pink milk is a traditional Thai dessert. It consists of coconut milk, sugar, and rose petals. 13. Orange mango smoothie Answer: An orange mango smoothie is a refreshing drink that tastes sweet and tangy.
13. Pineapple pink lemonade
Pineapple pink lemonade is a popular beverage in Thailand. It is made from pineapple juice, sugar, and lemons. 14. Coconut ice cream Answer: Coconut ice cream is a delicious dessert that is made from coconut milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and egg yolks.
Pink drink recipes
A pink drink recipe is a cocktail that contains vodka, cranberry juice, grenadine syrup, and lime juice. 15. Strawberry shortcake Strawberries are used in strawberry shortcake because they taste good together.