Do you think that you need to spend a fortune to impress someone?
Well, you don’t!
Here are 11 delicious appetizers that won’t break the bank but will definitely wow your guests.
Peaches are a summer fruit that is full of flavor and nutrition.
From their sweet flesh to their juicy pits, peaches are packed with vitamins A, C, E, K, B6, folate, potassium, fiber, antioxidants, and phytochemicals.
Here are 11 recipes that will leave your guests begging for more.
1. Peach salsa
Peach salsa is a delicious way to kick off any party. It’s easy to make and tastes amazing! Simply combine peaches, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Stir well and serve immediately. 2. Peach and blueberry crisp 3. Peach and strawberry salad
2. Grilled peaches
1. Peach salsa is a delicious way t0 kick off any party.It’s easy to mak eand tastes amazing! Simply combine peach, cilantro, lime juicewith salt and pepper in a bowl and stir well. Serve immediately. 2. Peaches and blueberry crisp Grill peaches until tender and cut into slices. Combine with oats, sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and butter in a 9×13 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Top with whipped cream and berries.
3. Honey peach chipotle meatballs
Peach salsa is a delicious way to kick off any party. It’s easy to make and tastes amazing! Simply combine peaches, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and stir well. Salsa is great served with tortilla chips or even spooned over grilled fish. Peaches and blueberry crisp: Grill peaches until tender and sliced. Combine with oats, sugarsugar, flour, cinnamon,nutmeg, and butter ina 9×13 baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F for25 minutes or until golden brown top with whipped cream andberries. Honey peach chipotle meatballs: In a medium bowl, mix together ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper. Shape mixture into 1 inch balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Meanwhile, whisk together honey, soy sauce, sherry vinegar, mustard, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, olive oil, and hot sauce in a small bowl. Add to meatballs and toss gently to coat. Return to oven for 5 minutes or until heated through.
4. Peach and goat cheese bruschetta
This recipe is perfect for summertime entertaining. Serve slices of bruschetta topped with ripe tomatoes drizzled with balsamic vinegar and sprinkled with basil leaves. Ingredients: 1 loaf baguette cut into 8 pieces
5. Southern peach cobbler
Peach Cobbler is a delicious dessert that is easy to make. It is a great way to enjoy peaches during the summer months. This is a classic American dessert and is always served warm. Ingredients: 2 cups flour
6. Peach mango pocket pies
5. Southern peach cobblers Southern peach cobbler is a delicious dessert recipe that is easy to make and tastes great. This is a classic southern dessert and is always served hot. Ingredients:
7. Grilled peach and burrata crostini
Peach mango pocket pies are a delicious dessert recipe that are easy to make and taste great. These are perfect for summertime desserts. Ingredients: 1. 1 cup flour
9. Bourbon pecan peach crisp
10. Strawberry rhubarb pie 11. Banana cream pie
10. Watermelon and grilled peach salad
9. Bourbon pecan peach crisps 10. Strawberry rhubea tart 11. Banana cream pies
11. Caramelized peach ice cream
1 Watermelon and Grilled Peach Salad 2 Bourbon Peanut Butter Crispies 3 Banana Cream Pies 4 Caramelized Peach Ice Cream 5 Strawberry Rhubarb Pie 6 Chocolate Chip Cookies 7 Lemon Meringue Pie 8 Pumpkin Cheesecake 9 Bourbon Peanut Butter Crunches 10 Grilled Peach Salad 11 Peach Cobbler
11 peach appetizers that will make a drooling, great first impression
Caramelized peaches are delicious and easy to make. Just peel and cut the peaches into halves or quarters, toss with sugar, and let sit until tender. Then, place back on the grill or under the broiler until caramelized. Serve warm or cold. Peach cobbler is another favorite dessert option. Simply mix together biscuit dough, peaches, butter, sugar, and spices. Bake in a preheated oven until golden brown. For a quick and easy treat, try banana cream pies. Combine two bananas, 1/2 cup milk, and 2 tablespoons flour in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour mixture into a greased pie plate. Top with chocolate chips and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.