Do you love cupcakes but hate the calories?
Well, there’s no need to give up on those delicious treats!
These alcohol infused cupcakes are sure to impress your guests and keep you feeling full without adding too much sugar or fat.
These cupcakes are loaded with booze and topped with a decadent frosting.
They’re perfect for parties and celebrations.
This recipe includes seven different types of alcohol including vodka, rum, tequila, whiskey, bourbon, gin and brandy.
Each type has its own unique flavor profile.
1. Fireball cupcakes recipe with cinnamon whisky
2 cups flour 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 cup sugar 1 egg 1/3 cup milk 1 tablespoon butter 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 cup chocolate chips 1/2 cup mini marshmallows 1/2 cup chopped nuts Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar; set aside. In another bowl beat together eggs, milk, butter, and vanilla until smooth. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and nuts. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. Frost with Cinnamon Whisky Frosting. 2. Rum Raisin Cupcake Recipe Ingredients:
2. Baileys cupcakes
1. Ingredients: 2. Flour 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 cup sugar 3 tablespoons cocoa 1/2 cup buttermilk 1 egg 1/3 teaspoon rum extract 1/2 cup raisins Preheat oven to 350°F. Sift flour, salt, baking soda, and cocoa into a bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in center of dry ingredients. Combine buttermilk, egg, and rum. Pour liquid into well. Mix with a fork until moistened. Gently fold in raisins. Spoon batter into paper liners about 2/3 full. Bake about 15 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched. Remove from pans immediately and cool on wire racks. 3. Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Tequila sunrise cupcakes
3. Island daiquiri cups Ingredients: 1/2 cup butter
5. Honey whiskey cupcakes
4. Tequila sunrise cupcake Ingredients: 1 1/2 cup flour
6. Jack and coke cupcakes
5. Honey whiskey cupcakes Ingredients: 1 1⁄2 cup flour 6 cups sugar
7. Gin and tonic cupcakes
Jack and Coke Cupcakes Ingredients: 1 cup butter 3 eggs
alcohol infused cupcakes
7. Gin and tonic Cupcakes Ingredients: 1 cup butter 3 eggs alcohol infused cupcakes Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F 177 degrees C. Line muffin tins with paper liners. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Set aside. Beat butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill prepared cups about 2/3 full. Bake 20 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched. Cool completely in pans on wire racks. Make frosting: Cream butter and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Mix in powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla. Frost cooled cupcakes. Garnish with mint leaves. Makes 12 cupcakes.
What alcohol goes well with cupcakes?
Cake mix usually contains baking soda, but if you want to make sure your cake doesn’t taste flat, you can add a bit of alcohol to the mix. Alcohol helps to lighten the batter and give the cake a nice flavor. It works well with chocolate cake, but you can also try adding a shot of vodka to vanilla cake mix.
How do you add alcohol to cupcake mix?
To soak a cake in alcohol, place the cake in a glass dish. Pour enough alcohol into the dish until it covers the bottom of the dish. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and let sit overnight. In the morning, remove the cake from the dish and allow it to dry completely. This method works well if you want to use the cake right away. To store the cake, simply put it back in the bottle.
How do you infuse alcohol in a cake?
Yes, you can add alcohol to boxed cake mixes. However, you cannot add any type of alcohol to a box of cake mix. It is not recommended because it could affect the baking process. Alcohol will react with the baking soda and cause the cake to become flat.
How do you infuse cake with alcohol?
Infusing alcohol into cakes is a great way to give your cake a unique flavor. It is important to note that the alcohol needs to be added after the cake batter is mixed together. This prevents the alcohol from being absorbed into the cake during mixing. Once the cake batter is ready, pour the alcohol into the mixture. Mix well until the alcohol is evenly distributed throughout the cake batter. Then bake the cake according to the recipe instructions.
Can you add alcohol to boxed cake mix?
Infusing alcohol into a cake is not difficult but requires a bit of planning. First, choose a good quality alcohol such as vodka, rum, brandy, whiskey or tequila. Next, pour the alcohol into a jar and place the jar in a warm area not above 120 degrees F. Leave the jar undisturbed for about 2 weeks. After two weeks, remove the jar from the warm area and let cool completely. Once cooled, transfer the liquid to a clean bottle and store in a dark cabinet.
How do you soak a cake in alcohol?
Cupcakes are a great dessert option because they are easy to make and delicious. However, if you want to give your cupcakes a special touch, you can add alcohol to the batter. Alcohol gives cupcakes a unique flavor and helps to mask any off flavors from the other ingredients. To add alcohol to the cupcake batter, simply add 1/2 cup of liquor to the dry ingredients. Mix well and proceed with making the cupcakes.
How much alcohol do I add to cake mix?
Cupcakes go well with any type of alcoholic beverage. But if you want to serve something different, try serving cupcakes with a cocktail. A good choice is a martini. It is easy to make and tastes great.