Do you love Halloween?
If so, then you’ll definitely want to check out these 30 delicious appetizers!
There’s nothing better than having friends over for a fun night of food and drinks.
And if you’re hosting, you’ll need to plan ahead to ensure everyone has enough food and drink options.
These 30 recipes will keep your guests happy and satisfied.
These appetizers range from simple finger foods to elaborate desserts.
So whether you’re looking for something sweet or savory, there’s sure to be something here for you.
1. Ghoulish Popcorn
This recipe is perfect for any spooky party! It’s easy to make and fun to eat. Just mix together a cup of popcorn kernels, 1/2 cup of butter, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 1 tablespoon of salt. Then pour in a cup of milk. Let the mixture sit until the popping stops. Once popped, drizzle with melted chocolate chips and sprinkle with crushed candy corn. 2. Pumpkin Mousse 3. Spooky S’mores
2. Spooky Meatballs
1. Ghoulish PopCorn This recipe is perfect for any Halloween party! It’s easy and fun to make. Mix together a cup of popcorn, 1/2 cup butter, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, and 1 tablespoon salt. Pour in a cup of milk and let the mixture sit until the pop stops. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips. Sprinkle with crushed candy corn. 3. Spooky S’moresss This recipe is great for any spooky party. Make s’mores using graham crackers instead of regular cookies. To make these, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread graham crackers evenly across the surface. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Melt dark chocolate chips and spread onto cooled graham crackers. Top with marshmallows and mini chocolate chips. 4. Spooky Meatballs These meatballs are great for any spooky parties. Combine ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, Worcestershire
3. Mummy Jalapeño Poppers
Spooky Popcorn This recipe is perfect for Halloween parties. It’s easy and fun. Mix together a cup popcorn, 1/2cup butter, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and 1teaspoon salt. Pour in a cups milk and let the mixture stand until the pop stops. drizzle with melted chocolate chips and sprinkle with crushed candy corn. Spooky S’moresess This recipe is great for spooky parties. Make s’moresusing graham crackers insteadof regular cookies. To make this, line a baking sheetwith parchment paper and spread grahcrakers evenly across the surface. bake at 350 degrees F for10 minutes. remove from oven and allow tocool completely. melt dark chocolate chips and spreadonto cooled grahcrakers. top with marshmallows andmini chocolate chips. Spooky MeatballsThese meatballs are great for spooky parties. combine groundbeef,egg,breadcrumbs,garlic powder,onion powder,salt,pepper,cayenne pepper,Worcestershire sauce,and jalapeno peppers. shape intomeatballs and roll in flour. dip in beaten eggs andthen coat in bread crumbs. fry in hot oil until goldenbrown. 5. Ghostly Cookies This recipe is perfect
4. Hot Dog Mummies
When shopping for a deep fryder, consider size, forboth cooking and storing purposes.There are fewquestions you need to answerbefore going to purchase a deepfryder foryour kitchenSomeof them include:Howoftenwill you bedeep frying yoursnacksandfoods?Ifyouplan ondeep fryingoften,youmightwantto considera deep fryder with asmallfootprintso youcankeepitoutonthecounterwithouthogginguptoo muchspace.Smalldeep frydersalsorequirelessoilthanlargedeep fryders.Youmightalso wantto consideritsdesignandaesthetic.Stainlesssteelhousinganddigitalcontrolpanelslooksleekonthecountertops.Whatdeepfryingwill youdo?Ifyouplan ondeepfryingmorethanonefoodatatime,likeFrenchfriesandspicyfoods,considera deep fryder withmultiplebaskets.6. Candy Corn GhostsThisrecipeisgreatforHalloweenparties.Mixtogetheracuppopcorn,1/2cupbutter,2tablespoonsbrownsugar,and1teaspoonsalt.Pourinacupsmilkandletsthenatureuntilpopstopswithinthemilk.drizzlingwithmeltedchocolatechipsandsprinkleswithcandycorn.7. Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes Answer: Whenshopping for a deep fryder, consider size, forbothcooking and storing purposes.Therearefewquestions youneed toanswerbeforegoing totakeacharitabledeepfryderforyourkitchenSomeoftheminclude:Howoftenwill youbedeep frying yoursnapsandfoods?Ifyoudoplanedeepprobablywantto considera deepfryder withasmallfootprintso youcantakeuponthecounterwithouthoguethatspace.Smalldeep frydersalsodoesnotrequireasmuchoilaslarge deept fryders.Youmayalso wantto consideritsdesigndesignandatextreme.Stainlesssteel housingsanddigitalcontrolpanelsseemlekonthecountertops.Whatthedeepfryingwill youdo?Ifyouplan ondeepfriedownmanyfoodsatatime,likechicken,fish,pastabread,etc.,considera deep fryder withdifferentbaskets.8. Chocolate Chip Cookies Answer: When shoping for a deep fryder, consider size, forboth cooking and storing purposes. There are few questions you need totestbefore going totakeacharitabledeepfryderforyourownkitchenSomeoftheminclude:Howoftenwillyoubedeep frying yoursnaresandfoods?Ifyoutoplanedeepprobsedlyouldwantto considera deep frier withasmallfootprintsonthecountertopwithouthoguethatsspace.Smalldeep
5. Pretzel Broomsticks
When shopping for a deepfryder, consider size, forboth cooking and storing purposes. Some of the questions you should ask yourself include: How often will I be deep frying my snacks and foods? If I plan on deep frying often I might want to consider a deeper fryer with a smaller footprint so I can keep it out on my counter without taking up too much space. A smaller deep fryer requires less oil than larger ones. You may also want to consider its style and aesthetics. Stainless steel housing and electronic control panels look sleek on the countertops. What kind of deep frying will I be doing? If I plan on making many different types of snacks and foods, like pretzels, popcorn, and chicken nuggets, I would recommend getting a deep fryer with several baskets. This way I can make all of these items at once and not have to worry about cleaning each basket after
6. Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
You can use a regular blender to blend together the ingredients for hummus. However, if you prefer a smoother consistency, you can use a food processor instead. Blend the garlic cloves, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, tahini paste, olive oil, salt, and cumin until smooth. Add the chickpeas and process again until combined. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately. 7. Homemade Pizza Dough Ingredients: 1 cup warm water 110 degrees F
7. Witch Hat Treats
Witch hat treats are fun Halloween treats for kids. These easy witch hats are great for parties, school events, and trick-or-treating! Ingredients: 2 cups flour 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/4 teaspoon salt
8. Hot Dog Worms
Hot dog worms are a fun treat for kids. Kids love these hot dogs because they taste like real worms. This recipe is quick and easy to make. Ingredients: 1 pound ground beef 1 egg 1 cup breadcrumbs 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon paprika Directions: Mix together all ingredients until well combined. Shape into worm shapes and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
9. Hot Dog Roll Spiders
This is another great way to get your kids involved in making hot dogs. Kids love to roll dough into different shapes and this is no exception. Ingredients: 2 cups flour 3 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt
10. Shrimp Brain Cocktail
Shrimp brains are actually very tasty. They are full of protein and nutrients. This recipe is a delicious appetizer that is perfect for any occasion. Ingredients: 1 pound shrimp cooked 2 tablespoons butter 1 tablespoon lemon juice
11. Witch Finger Cheese Sticks
Witch finger cheese sticks are a fun snack for kids. It is easy to make and tastes great. Ingredients: 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese 4 eggs beaten ½ cup milk
12. Cheese Stuffed Mummy Breadsticks
Cheese stuffed breadsticks are delicious appetizers for parties and get togethers. They are very tasty and easy to make. Ingredients: 1 loaf Italian bread cut into 12 slices 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese grated 2 tablespoons butter softened
13. Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Roasting pumpkin seeds is a great way to enjoy these nutritious snack. It takes only 20 minutes to roast pumpkin seeds. Ingredients: 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds pumpkin seeds 3/4 cup olive oil Salt and pepper to taste
14. Jack-o-Lantern Cream Puffs
Jack-o-lantern cream puffs are a fun Halloween treat! These delicious treats are easy to make and take only 15 minutes to bake. Ingredients: 1 box refrigerated pie crusts 2 dough sheets 1 package vanilla pudding mix 1/2 cup butter
15. Cheesy Pumpkin Biscuits
Cheesy pumpkin biscuits are a great way to celebrate fall. This recipe comes together quickly and tastes even better after sitting overnight. Ingredients: 1 box biscuit mix I used Bisquick 3 eggs 1/4 cup milk 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
16. Cheese And Crackers And Carrot Pumpkin Cheeseball
This recipe is super easy and quick to put together! It’s perfect for any occasion. Ingredients: 1 package cream cheese 8 oz 2 packages 12 oz each shredded mozzarella cheese 1 jar 15 oz roasted red peppers
17. Spider Deviled Eggs
I love these eggs! I usually make them for Easter but they’re great anytime of year. Ingredients: 6 hardboiled eggs peeled 3/4 cup sour cream 1/4 cup mayonnaise
18. Eyeball Bruschetta
Bruschetta is a traditional Italian appetizer consisting of bread rubbed with garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. It’s typically served as a starter, but can also be used as a side dish. To make eyeball bruschetta, cut the top off each egg and scoop out the yolk. Fill the empty egg shells with tomato sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees until the cheese melts. Serve with crusty bread. 19. Egg Salad Sandwich Ingredients: 1 hardboiled egg, chopped 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
19. Monster Eyeball Cookies
To make monster eyeballs cookies, roll out dough into a rectangle about ¼ inch thick. Cut out eyes using cookie cutter shapes. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; let cool completely. Mix together cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Spread mixture onto cooled cookies. Decorate with sprinkles and chocolate chips. 20. Peanut Butter Cookie Cups Ingredients: 2 cups peanut butter creamy or chunky 1 cup shortening
20. Creepy Eyeball Cheeseballs
To make creepy eyeballs cheeseballs, mix together cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract until smooth. Roll out dough into a rectangle approximately 1/8 inch thick. Cut out eyeballs using cookie cutters. Place on greased baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely. Mix together peanut butter and shortening. Spread mixture evenly over top of cookies. Top with sprinkles and chocolate pieces. 21. Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients: 3 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking soda
21. Spooky Taco Dip
Mix together sour cream, taco seasoning, cheddar cheese, and salsa. Stir in cooked ground beef. Pour into a 9×13 pan. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. 22. Pumpkin Pie Muffins Ingredients: 2 eggs 1 cup sugar
22. Halloween Hand Pies
23. Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Bites 24. Chocolate Chip Cookies
23. Mozzarella Eyeballs
22. Halloween Hand Pies 23. Pumpkin Cheesecake 24. Chocolate Chip Cookies 25. Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Balls 26. Caramel Apple Crisp 27. M&M’s Candy Bar Truffles 28. Red Velvet Cake 29. Lemon Poppy Seed Cake 30. Banana Bread 31. Cinnamon Roll 32. Strawberry Shortcake 33. Coconut Macaroons 34. Orange Creamsicle 35. Gingerbread 36. Chocolate Cake 37. Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 38. Hot Fudge Sundae 39. Pumpkin Pie 40. Black Forest Cake 41. S’mores 42. Snickerdoodle 43. Oatmeal Raisin 44. Blueberry Cobbler 45. Peach Cobbler 46. Buttermilk Pound Cake 47. Chocolate Chip Pancakes 48. Chocolate Chip Cookies 49. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies 50. Chocolate Chip Cookies 51. Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies 52. Chocolate Chip Cookies 53. Chocolate Chip Cookies 54. Chocolate Chip Cookies 55. Chocolate Chip Cookies 56. Chocolate Chip Cookies 57. Chocolate Chip Cookies 58. Chocolate Chip Cookies 59. Chocolate Chip Cookies 60. Chocolate Chip Cookies 61. Chocolate Chip Cookies 62. Chocolate Chip Cookies 63.
24. Pumpkin Puke Guacamole
Mozzarella eyeball recipe – 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded 2 eggs 1/2 cup milk 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1 tablespoon olive oil 1/4 cup breadcrumbs Mix together all ingredients except breadcrumbs. Add breadcrumbs and mix well. Shape into balls about 1 inch in diameter. Fry in hot oil until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels. Pumpkin pie filling – 3 cups canned pumpkin puree 1 cup sugar 1/2 cup light corn syrup 1/2 cup butter 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg 1/8 teaspoon cloves 1/8 teaspoon ginger 1/8 teaspoon salt 1 egg yolk 1 tablespoon water Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store refrigerated in an airtight container. Make sure to let it cool completely before using. 25. Peanut Butter Cookie Balls Answer: Halloween hand pies – 1 package refrigerated pie crust
25. Jack-o-Lantern Stuffed Peppers
1 pound ground beef 1/2 pound bulk sausage 1/2 pound Italian sausage 1/2 pound ground pork 1/2 pound bacon 1/2 pound chopped mushrooms 1/2 pound diced onions 1/2 pound diced green bell peppers 1/2 pound diced red bell peppers 1/2 cup ketchup 1/2 cup barbecue sauce 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce 1/2 cup molasses 1/2 cup chili powder 1/2 cup garlic powder 1/2 cup onion powder 1/2 cup paprika 1/2 cup cayenne pepper 1/2 cup kosher salt 1/2 cup black pepper 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup packed brown sugar 1/2 cup honey 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar 1/2 cup soy sauce 1/2 cup vegetable oil 1/2 cup Worthington steak seasoning 1/2 cup McCormick steak seasoning 1/2 pound cream cheese, softened 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, grated 1/2 pound Monterey Jack cheese, grated 1 cup peanut butter 1/2 cup crushed pretzels 1/2 cup mini marshmallows 1/2 cup chocolate chips 1/2 cup raisins 1/2 cup chopped pecans 1/2
26. Pumpkin Cheese Ball
27. Spicy Chicken Wings 1 tablespoon olive oil 2 tablespoons minced garlic 3 teaspoons smoked paprika 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper 1 teaspoon dried oregano 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 1 teaspoon kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger 1/8 teaspoon ground mace 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom 1/8 teaspoon ground fennel seeds 1/8 teaspoon ground coriander 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard seed 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander seeds 1/4 teaspoon ground fenugreek seeds 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds 1/4 teaspoon nigella seeds 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds 1/4 teaspoon chia seeds 1/4 teaspoon flaxseed meal 1/4 teaspoon sea salt 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
28. Baked Beans 29. Bacon Wrapped Dates
28. Spooky Halloween Cheese Skulls
27. Bat Wings 28. B baked beans 29. Bacon wrapped dates
29. Skeleton Bones
1. Spooky Halloween Cheese Skulls – These cheese skulls are perfect for any spooktacular party! 2. Bat Wings – This bat wings recipe is easy to make and tastes delicious!
30.Spooky Deviled Eggs
29. Skeleton Bones Skeleton bones are fun to make and eat. Skeletons are usually made from a mixture of flour, salt, baking powder, eggs, and milk. To make skeleton bones, mix together 1 cup of flour, 2 teaspoons of salt, 2 tablespoons of baking powder, and 3 eggs. Mix well and set aside. Add enough milk to form a soft dough. Roll the dough into long strips about 1/4 inch thick. Cut the strips crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Dip the cooled bones in melted butter, then dip in sugar. Place on wax paper until ready to serve. 31. Spooky Deviled Eggs
30 Boo-tiful Halloween Appetizers
Deviled eggs are a classic Halloween treat. They are easy to make and fun to eat! Deviled eggs are typically filled with mustard, ketchup, or other condiments. For this recipe, we used a combination of mustard, mayonnaise, and cream cheese. Fill each egg half with the filling of choice. Sprinkle with paprika. 32. Spooky Deviled Egg Recipe 1. Hard Boil 4 eggs