Do you love baking but hate cleaning up afterwards?
Well, here’s something fun for you!
Baking is a great way to get creative and try out new recipes without having to clean up after yourself.
Baked sweet potatoes are a delicious side dish that can be whipped up in minutes.
Sweet potatoes are packed full of nutrients and vitamins, including vitamin A, potassium, magnesium, fiber, and iron.
Here are 20 different ways to top your baked sweet potatoes.
From creative to savory and even beyond, these ideas are sure to inspire you.
1. Cucumber and chile crisp
To make this recipe, cut a cucumber into thin slices, sprinkle with salt, and let sit for 10 minutes. Rinse off the salt, pat dry, and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil and bake at 400 degrees F until crispy, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with chopped red bell pepper and cilantro. 2. Baked sweet potatoes with maple syrup and pecans 3. Sweet potato chips
2.Cottage cheese and hot sauce
1. Cut a cucumber into thin strips and toss with salt. Let sit for 10 minutes. Wash off the salt, pat dried, and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper; drizzle with olive oil and roast at 400 degrees F until golden brown, about 15 minutes. 2. Bake sweet potatoes at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on size. 3. Peel and slice sweet potatoes into wedges. Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast at 450 degrees F for 20 minutes. 4. Mix cottage cheese and hot sauce together. 5. Serve with sweet potatoes. 6. Top with pecans. 7. Serve with ranch dressing. 8. Dip sweet potato wedges in ranch dressing. 9. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. 10. Serve with sour cream. 11. Top with bacon bits. 12. Serve with salsa. 13. Top with shredded cheese. 14. Serve with guacamole. 15. Top with sliced avocado. 16.
3. Bolognese sauce and parmesan
Bolognese sauce is a thick meaty Italian sauce that is traditionally served with pasta. It is usually made from ground beef, pork, veal, lamb, or a combination of these meats. This recipe calls for ground beef, but any type of meat can be used. To make bolognese sauce, combine the following ingredients in a bowl: 1 pound ground beef, 1/2 cup minced onions, 1 tablespoon butter, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, 1/2 cup dry red wine, 1 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes, 1/2 cup beef broth, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, and 1/2 cup chopped parsley. Cook over medium heat until heated through. Serve over cooked spaghetti or penne pasta.
4. Bacon and honey
To make bacon and honey, place 2 slices of bacon in a skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and drain on paper towels. Add 1/3 cup of honey to drippings remaining in pan. Heat honey until warm. Drizzle honey over bacon. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. 5. Chicken salad
5. BEC (bacon, egg, and cheese)
1. To make bacon and honey, cut two pieces of bacon into strips. Place bacon in a skillet over low heat. Cook bacon until crispy. Drain on paper towels. In same skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Whisk together eggs and milk in bowl. Pour eggs into hot skillet. As soon as mixture sets, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with bacon. Serve immediately. 2. To make bacon and apple, cut two pieces of apple into wedges. Place apple in a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook apple until tender. Remove apple from skillet and set aside. Melt butter in skillet. Add bacon; sauté until crisp. Transfer bacon to paper towel-lined plate. Add apples to skillet; sauté until golden. Return bacon to skillet; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. 3. To make bacon and tomato, cut two pieces of tomato into wedges. Place tomato in a skillet over medium low heat. Cook tomato until soft. Remove tomato from skillet and set aside on paper towel. Melt butter in skillet; add bacon. Sauté until crisp. Transfer to paper towel-lined platter. Add tomatoes to skillet; sautée until heated through. Season with salt and black pepper.
6. Broccoli and cheese
To make broccoli and cheese, place broccoli florets in a saucepan with 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Toss broccoli with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese. Serves 4. 7. Cauliflower and cheese 8. Eggplant Parmesan
7. Hawaiian ham and pineapple
1. Broccoli and Cheese 2. Cauliflower and Cheese
8. Pulled meat with BBQ sauce
1. Broccoli and cheese 2. Cauliflowers and cheese 3. Ham and pineapple 4. Pulled pork with barbecue sauce 5. Chicken and bacon 6. Steak and mushrooms 7. Ham and pineapple
9. Eggs, bacon, avocado, tomatoes
Broccoli and Cheese – Broccoli is a vegetable that is very popular in many countries around the world. It is usually served as a side dish but it can also be used as a main course. It is rich in vitamin K, folic acid, iron, calcium, fiber, and protein. It is also low in calories. It is a good source of potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, and vitamins A, B6, C, E, and K. It contains no cholesterol. It is also a good source of dietary fiber, folate, niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, thiamine, and vitamin B12. It is also a great source of minerals such as sodium, phosphorous, chlorine, sulfur, and potassium. Cauliflower and Cheese – Cauliflower is a member of the cabbage family. It is a plant grown from the flower bud of the cauliflower plant. It is a nutritious vegetable that is eaten raw or cooked. It is a good vegetable because it is
10. Chicken, hot sauce, and ranch
9. Eggs, bacon, avocados, tomatoes Broccoli is a vegetable that grows in the shape of a head. It is green in color and has a crunchy texture. It is also known as broccoli rabe. It is a member of the cruciferous vegetables group. It is a good choice for people who are trying to lose weight. It is a good option for vegetarians. It is also a healthy vegetable that is full of nutrients. It is a good vegetarian alternative to meat. It is also a low calorie vegetable. It is a good way to get rid of extra pounds. It is also a delicious vegetable that tastes great when combined with other ingredients. It is also a versatile vegetable that can be prepared in different ways. It can be eaten raw or cooked. 11. Chicken, cheese, and pasta
11. Yogurt and fish
10. Chicken, hot sauce and ranch 12. Bacon, eggs, avocado, and tomato 13. Broccoli, cheese, and pasta.
Baked sweet potato toppings
11. Yogurt and fish – This is a combination of yogurt and salmon. It’s delicious! 10. Chicken, Hot Sauce and Ranch – This is a combination dish of chicken, hot sauce, and ranch dressing. I love this combo because it tastes great and is very easy to make. 12. Bacon, Eggs, Avocado, and Tomato – This is a combination salad of bacon, eggs, avocados, tomatoes, and lettuce. It’s delicious! I love this combination because it’s healthy and full of flavor.
What tastes good with sweet potato?
Baked sweet potatoes are delicious served topped with butter, sour cream, cheese, bacon bits, salsa, chili powder, cilantro, garlic salt, and other tasty ingredients. Baking sweet potatoes is easy to do and requires only a few ingredients. To bake sweet potatoes, preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit 200 degrees Celsius. Wash and dry the sweet potato thoroughly. Cut the sweet potato into equal sized pieces. Place the cut side down onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 40 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Top with desired toppings.
What can you put on a sweet potato instead of butter?
You can top your sweet potatoes with anything from cinnamon sugar to butter. Sweet potatoes are a great side dish because they are low in calories and fat. They are also very versatile and can be used in many different ways.
What can I put on my sweet potato that is healthy?
Baked potatoes are a great way to get your kids to eat vegetables. However, if you want to give your family something different, try adding cheese, bacon bits, sour cream, salsa, chives, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and other ingredients to your potato.
What can you put on baked potatoes other than sour cream?
Baked potatoes are delicious and nutritious but sometimes people get bored eating them plain. Adding toppings to baked potatoes adds flavor and texture. Here are some ideas for topping baked potatoes: cheese, bacon bits, salsa, guacamole, chili powder, butter, sour cream, chives, garlic salt, green onions, cilantro, jalapenos, scallions, lemon juice, lime juice, pepper, hot sauce, ranch dressing, sour cream, ketchup, barbecue sauce, honey mustard, BBQ sauce, chipotle peppers, butter, sour cream.
What can you put on baked potatoes besides butter?
Sweet potatoes are loaded with nutrients such as vitamin A, fiber, potassium, iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, folate, niacin, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, riboflavin, thiamine, and vitamins B6 and C. Sweet potatoes are also low in calories and fat. They are also rich in antioxidants, especially beta carotene. Sweet potatoes are good sources of dietary fiber, and they are very filling. They are also a great source of energy.
What can I top my sweet potato with?
You can put anything you want on a sweet potato. It’s delicious! Sweet potatoes are loaded with vitamin A, fiber, potassium, iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, folate, manganese, phosphorus, niacin, thiamine, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, and vitamins B6, C, D, E, K, and biotin.
What are good toppings for baked sweet potatoes?
Sweet potatoes are delicious when cooked with any type of seasoning. Sweet potatoes are very versatile and can be used in many different ways. One way to enjoy sweet potatoes is to bake them with cinnamon and nutmeg. This recipe is easy to make and is sure to please everyone. Ingredients: 1 pound sweet potatoes