Do you love steak but hate the way it tastes?
Well, there’s a solution!
Steak is a favorite meal for many people around the world.
However, if you don’t enjoy eating it, then you might want to try out these 19 savory steak toppings.
These recipes are sure to give your steaks a new taste.
1 These recipes are sure to give you a variety of options for topping your steak.
Whether you prefer sweet or spicy, you’ll find something here that you’ll love.
1. Homemade spreadable compound butter
To make this recipe, combine 2 sticks 8 ounces unsalted butter, 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots, 3 tablespoons minced garlic, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper in a medium bowl; beat well with a wooden spoon until smooth. Transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately. 2. Grilled cheese sandwich 3. Bacon jam
2. Peppercorn sauce
1. Homemade spreadable Compound Butter To make this recipe, combine 4 sticks 8 ounces unsalted softened butter, 1/2 cups finely chopped shallots, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, 1 tablespoon dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon kosher salts, 1/4 teaspoon cajun seasoning, and 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper in a medium bowl. Beat well with a wooden spoon. Add 1/4 cup heavy cream and mix well. Transfer to a serving plate and refrigerate until firm enough to slice. Serve immediately. 2.Grilled Cheese Sandwich 3.Bacon Jam 2.Pepper Sauce
3. Sauteed onions
To make this recipe, combine 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper in an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 1 pound sliced bacon and cook until crisp, about 10 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to paper towels to drain. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of fat from the pan. Return the pan to medium heat and add the onions; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are tender and lightly caramelized, about 15 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and let cool slightly. Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, and dill in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the mixture evenly over the top of the bread slices. Top each sandwich with equal amounts of the bacon and onions. Cut into triangles and serve.
4. Sauteed garlic
To make this recipe, combine 4 cloves minced garlic, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper in a 12-inch nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Transfer the garlic to a plate. Wipe out the skillet with a paper towel. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add the shrimp and cook, turning once, until opaque throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside. Add the scallions, bell peppers, and celery to the skillet and cook, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the reserved garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Return the shrimp to the skillet, along with any accumulated juices. Cook, tossing gently, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
To make this recipe, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté until tender, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Mustard and garlic sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons butter and 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in 2 minced garlic cloves and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Reduce the heat to low and whisk in 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar. Simmer until reduced by half, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil. Serve immediately.
7. Creamy mushroom sauce
Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add 8 ounces sliced cremini mushrooms and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer the mushrooms to a bowl and let cool slightly. Stir in 1 tablespoon flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in 1 cup milk and bring to a simmer. Cook, whisking frequently, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Stir in 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese and serve immediately. 8. Garlic cream sauce
8. Teriyaki sauce
1 Creamy Mushroom Sauce Melt 3 tablespoons Butter in a skillet over Medium Heat. Add 8 ozs Sliced Creminis Mushrooms and Sautee until Tender, about 5 Minutes. Transfer the Mushrooms to a Bowl and Let Cool Slightly. Stir In 1Tbsp Flour and Cook, Stirring Constantly, For 1 Minute. Gradually Whisk In 1 Cup Milk And Bring To A Simmer. Cook, Whisking Frequently, Until Thickened, About 5 Minuets. Season With Salt And Pepper. Stir In 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese And Serve Immediately. 2 Teriyaki Sauce
9. Caramelized onion and blue cheese steak sauce
To caramelize onions, place them in a medium sized pan with 2 tbsp butter. Cover and let simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Uncover and continue to cook another 10 minutes or until the onions are soft and golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside. Combine 2 cups ketchup, 2 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup molasses, 1/8 tsp ground ginger, 1/8 tsp garlic powder, 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper, and 1/8 tsp black pepper in a bowl. Mix well. Pour into a jar and refrigerate for several days. Makes about 1 1/2 cups. 10. Quick and Easy Marinara Sauce 11. Balsamic Glaze
10. Hollandaise sauce
9. Caramelized Onion and Blue Cheese Steak Sauce To caramelize onions or any other vegetables, place them in a medium-sized pan with 2 tablespoons butter. Cover and let sit over low heat for 15 minuets. Uncover and continue cooking another 10 minutes or until soft and golden brown. Set aside. Combine 2 cups tomato ketchup, 2 tsp sugar, 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp honey and 1/4 cup apple juice in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Pour into a jar, and refrigerate for several weeks. Makes about 1 1⁄2 cups. 12. Quick and Easy Marinar Sauce
11. Fried egg
10. Hollandaise sauce 9. Caramelized Onion And Blue Cheese Steak Sauce To caramelize onions or any vegetable, place them in a skillet with 2 tablespoons butter.Cover and let sit over lowheat for 15minuets.Uncover andcontinue cookinganother 10minutesoruntilsoftandgoldenbrown.Setaside.Combine2cupstomatoketchup,2tspsugar,1tspWorcestershiresauce,1tsphoneyand1/4cupapplejuiceinabowl.Mixthoroughly.Pourintoajar,refrigeraterawforseveralweeks.Makesabout1½cups. 12. Quick and Easy Marinara Sauce 11. Fried Egg Answer: Quick and Easy Marinara Sauce
12. Beurre blanc sauce
Beurre Blanc Sauce 13. Béchamel Sauce 14. Creamy Mushroom Sauce
13. Roasted red pepper butter
1. Beurre blanche sauce White Butter Sauce 2. Béchamel sauce white sauce 3. Creamy mushroom sauce 4. Roasted red pepper sauce 5. Cheese sauce 6. Tomato sauce 7. Gravy 8. Hollandaise sauce 9. Mayonnaise 10. Mustard sauce 11. Salsa 12. White wine sauce 13. Béarnaise sauce 14. Brown butter sauce
14. Sun-dried tomato butter
Roasted Red Pepper Butter Ingredients: • 1 cup unsalted butter
15. Berry sauce
1. Roast red peppers until soft. Remove skin and seeds. Place flesh into blender along with remaining ingredients. Puree until smooth. 2. Transfer pureed mixture back to pan and simmer until thickened. Cool completely.