Are you looking for ways to impress your guests at your next party?
Ribs are always a hit!
Ribs are a delicious way to serve food.
They are also very versatile, meaning you can cook them in different ways.
This means that there is no shortage of recipes out there.
I have put together 17 scrumptious sides to accompany your ribs.
These sides are sure to please even the pickiest eaters.
1. German cucumber salad
2. Cucumber salad 3. Potato salad 4. Coleslaw 5. Cornbread dressing 6. Creamed corn 7. Baked beans 8. Mashed potatoes 9. Macaroni salad 10. Cheese dip 11. Tomato soup 12. Green bean casserole 13. Chili 14. Sweet potato casserole 15. Roasted sweet potato wedges 16. Garlic mashed potatoes 17. Homemade coleslaw
2. Creamy pasta salad
1. German cucumber salad 2. Cucumber salad 3. Potato salad 4. Coleslaw 5. Cornbread dressing 6. Creamed corn 7. Baked beans 8. Mashed potatoes 9. Macaroni salad 10. Cheese dip 11. Tomato soup 12. Green bean casserol 13. Chili 14. Sweet potato casserol 15. Roasted sweet potato wedge 16. Garlic mashed potatoes 17. Homemade coleslaws
3. Hawaiian macaroni salad
1. German cucumbers salad: 1 cup diced cucumbers thinly sliced 1/2 cup chopped red onions 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper 1/4 cup chopped celery 1/4 cup chopped radishes 1/4 cup chopped parsley 1/4 cup white vinegar 1/4 cup sugar 1 teaspoon salt 1/4 cup olive oil 1/4 cup vegetable oil 1/4 cup mayonnaise 1/4 cup sour cream 1/4 cup plain yogurt 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/4 cup milk 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 2. Cucumber Salad: 1 cup thinly sliced English cucumber 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion 1/2 cup finely diced tomato 1/2 cup finely minced dill pickle juice from half a jar of dill pickles 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4. Creamy broccoli salad
1. German cucumbers salad: 1.5 cups diced cucumbers 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar 1/3 cup light mayonnaise 1/3 cup sour cream 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt 1/3 cup buttermilk 1/3 cup heavy cream 1/3 cup milk 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese 1/3 cup chopped chives 1/3 cup chopped scallions 1/3 cup chopped cilantro 1/3 cup chopped basil 1/3 cup chopped mint 1/3 cup chopped parsley 1.5 cups diced English cucumbers 1/4 cup white wine vinegar 1/4 cup light mayonnaise 2 tablespoons sour cream 1/3cup plain Greek yogurt 1/4 cup buttermilk 1 cup heavy cream 1/2 cup milk 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheeses 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheeses 1/2 cup chopped chives 1 cup chopped scallions 2 tablespoons chopped basil 1 cup chopped mint 1/2 cup chopped parsley 1 cup chopped cilantro 1 cup chopped Italian flat leaf parsley 1/2 cup chopped chervil 1/2 cup chopped tarragon 1/2 cup chopped thyme 1/2 cup
5. No-mayo Carolina salad
1. German cucumber salad: 1.5 cups diced cucumbers 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar 1/2 cup light mayonnaise 3/4 cup sour cream 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt 1 tablespoon buttermilk 1/2 cup heavy cream 1/4 cup milk 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese 1/4 cup crumbled feta chese 1/4 cup chopped chives 1 teaspoon minced garlic 1/2 cup chopped scallions 5. No-mayo Carolina salad: 1.5 cup diced cucumbers 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar 1/8 cup light mayonnaise or substitute 1/4 cup sour cream 1/4 cup plain yogurt 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/8 cup milk 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese 1/8 cup crumbled feta 1/8 cup chopped chives 1 tablespoon minced garlic 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 1/2 cup chopped celery 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers 1/2 cup chopped green onions 1/2 cup chopped tomato 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickles 1/2 cup chopped dill 1/2 cup chopped basil 1/2 cup chopped mint 1/4 cup chopped parsley 1/4 cup
6. Air fried sweet potato fries
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries Recipe: Ingredients: 4 medium sized sweet potatoes peeled 12 cups vegetable oil Salt and Pepper to taste Directions: Wash and dry the potatoes. Cut into strips about 1/4 inch thick. Place the cut potatoes in a bowl and add enough cold water to cover. Let soak for 30 minutes. Drain the potatoes well. Heat the oil in the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the potatoes and cook until golden brown and crispy. Remove from the oil using a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately. 7. Crispy Bacon Onion Rings 1. Bacon Onion Rings: 1 pound bacon 1/2 cup flour 1/2 cup cornmeal 1/2 cup self rising flour 1/2 cup yellow corn meal 1/2 cup sugar 1 egg 1/2 cup milk 1/2 cup butter 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 3/4 cup breadcrumbs 1/2 cup finely chopped onion 1/2 cup finely
7. Creamy red potato salad
Potato Salad is a classic side dish that goes great with any type of meat. It’s easy to make and tastes delicious! This recipe is perfect for summertime because it uses ingredients that are readily available during the warmer months.
8. Slow cooker pinto beans
Pinto beans are a staple in many Mexican dishes. They’re typically cooked overnight in a slow cooker, but if you prefer to cook them right away, you can always simmer them in a pan until tender. Pinto beans are usually served with tortillas and cheese, but they’re also good eaten alone as a vegetarian main course. 9. Roasted sweet potatoes Sweet potatoes are loaded with vitamin A, fiber, potassium, and other nutrients. They’re also naturally low in calories and fat. Sweet potatoes are a versatile vegetable that can be used in soups, salads, casseroles, and even desserts. Here’s how to roast them perfectly.
9. Cheesy scalloped potatoes
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are a classic side dish that comes together quickly. It’s perfect for busy weeknights because it requires no last minute prep. This recipe uses frozen hashbrowns instead of potato flakes, but feel free to substitute with any type of shredded potato. 10. Chicken enchiladas Chicken Enchiladas are a delicious combination of savory chicken and creamy cheese wrapped in warm corn tortillas. They’re easy to make and full of flavor.
10. Firecracker fried okra
Firecracker Fried Okra is a Southern favorite. These crispy fried okra pods are loaded with flavor and are great served alongside grilled meats or even as a snack. 11. Crispy Parmesan Asparagus Spears Crispy Parmesan Asparaguses are a fun way to serve asparagus. Simply toss the spears into hot olive oil and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
11. Steamed green beans
Steaming is a wonderful method to cook vegetables. It preserves nutrients and flavors while keeping the vegetable tender and crisp. For instance, if you steam broccoli, you won’t get any mushy texture. 12. Roasted Broccoli Roasting broccoli brings out its natural sweetness. This dish is perfect for serving with meat dishes.
12. Jiffy corn casserole
Jiffy corn casseroles are a great way to serve up a delicious side dish. These casseroles are easy to make and take only minutes to put together. 13. Creamed Corn Casserole Creamed corn is a classic comfort food. This recipe uses canned cream style corn and cheese sauce for a quick and easy meal.
13. Bacon deviled eggs
Deviled eggs are a fun appetizer to serve at any party. They are also very easy to make. 14. Chicken nachos Chicken nachos are a tasty snack that everyone loves! It’s a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen.
14. Mexican street corn
Mexican street corn is a delicious dish that is perfect for summertime parties. It’s a quick and easy recipe that takes only about 30 minutes to make. 15. Bacon wrapped jalapenos Jalapeno peppers are spicy and flavorful. These bacon wrapped jalapenos are a great addition to any party menu.
15. Hush puppies
Hush puppies are a traditional Southern snack that are traditionally served at baseball games and other sporting events. They’re usually made from cornmeal and fried until crispy. 16. Fried green tomatoes Fried green tomatoes are another classic Southern snack that are typically served during football season. They’re made from sliced green tomatoes that are breaded and fried.
16. Mac & cheese
Macaroni and Cheese is a dish that originated in the United States in the late 19th century. It’s a casserole consisting of macaroni pasta mixed with butter, milk, and cheese. 17. Popcorn Popcorn is a popular snack food that originated in the United Kingdom in the 18th century. It’s made from popped popcorn kernels that are seasoned with salt and sometimes butter.
17. Tex-Mex quinoa salad
Tex-Mex Quinoa Salad is a delicious side dish that combines quinoa with corn, tomatoes, black beans, avocado, red onions, and lime juice. This recipe is easy to make and tastes great! 18. Baked ziti Baked Ziti is a traditional Italian comfort food that consists of pasta baked in tomato sauce.
Sides for ribs
Sides for ribs are usually served after the main course. It is important to know what type of meat you are serving because different types of meats require different sides. For instance, if you are having beef ribs, you would serve mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and green beans. On the other hand, pork ribs would call for macaroni and cheese, potato salad, and cornbread.
What side dishes goes with ribs?
Ribs are a great choice for any occasion. Ribs are easy to cook and can be served hot or cold. They are delicious and full of flavor. For a side dish, I recommend baked beans. Baked beans are a classic American comfort food. It is a favorite among many people. Baked beans are very versatile and can be used as a dip, salad dressing, sandwich spread, or even a dessert topping. To bake beans, simply combine two cans of baked beans, 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce, 2 tablespoons of molasses, 1 tablespoon of mustard, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of black pepper. Mix well and pour into a baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes until heated through. Serve warm.
What pairs well with ribs?
Wine pairings depend upon the type of meat being cooked. For instance, red wines go well with beef while white wines go better with pork. However, if you are not sure what wine to serve with your barbecue ribs, here are some suggestions: Red Wine Pairing: A robust red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot pairs well with barbecue ribs. These types of wines tend to be bold and full bodied, making them perfect for pairing with fatty meats. White Wine Pairing: Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio are two popular choices for serving with barbecue ribs. Both these varieties are light and crisp, making them ideal for complementing lean cuts of meat.
What is a good side dish to serve with ribs?
Ribs are a great dish to serve during the holidays because they are easy to prepare and delicious. For every person you are serving, you will need about 2 pounds of ribs. To calculate how many pounds of ribs you will need, multiply the number of guests by 2. So if you are planning on having 10 people over, you will need 20 pounds of ribs.
What sides go well with short ribs?
Short ribs are a cut from the beef rib section of the cow. It is typically served with mashed potatoes and gravy. Short ribs are very tender and flavorful.
How many pounds of ribs do you need to feed 10 people?
Ribs are a great choice for any occasion. Ribs are usually served with barbecue sauce, but if you prefer something different try serving them with these delicious sides.
What kind of wine goes with BBQ ribs?
Ribs are a popular dish among many people. Ribs are very delicious and tender. It is important to know what pairs well with ribs. Here are some suggestions: 1. A good beer – Beer goes great with ribs. Try a stout or dark ale. 2. A spicy sauce – Spicy sauces go great with ribs. Try sriracha or hot sauce.
What is a good side dish to have with ribs?
Ribs go well with many different sides. In addition to mashed potatoes, coleslaw, macaroni salad, potato salad, baked beans, cornbread, and biscuits, there are other options. One of the most popular side dishes is baked beans. Baked beans are a great accompaniment to barbecue because they complement the flavors of the meat. Other side dishes that go well with ribs include macaroni salad, coleslaw, potato salad, corn bread, and biscuits.