Do you want to impress someone at a party?
Here’s a list of 12 delicious cucumber appetizer recipes that will definitely get their attention!
Cucumbers are a versatile fruit that can be used in many different ways.
From salads to sandwiches, appetizers to desserts, there are endless possibilities.
Here are 12 recipes for cucumber appetizers that are sure to wow your guests.
1. Cucumber tomato salad
Cucumbers are very popular among people who love salads. This is because of their refreshing taste and crunchy texture. It is a healthy snack that contains no fat and calories. In addition, it is easy to make and requires only a few ingredients. Ingredients: • 1 medium sized cucumber
2. Dilly cucumber bites
1. Cut the cucumber into bite sizes. 2. Mix the dill and vinegar together. Add salt if needed. 3. Put the cucumber pieces in a bowl and pour the dressing over them. Toss well to coat. 4. Serve immediately.
3. Turkey and cucumber snacks
Turkey and Cucumber Snacks Ingredients: • 1/2 cup plain yogurt
4. Herb cream cheese cucumber bites
1 Mix together the yogurt and cream cheese until well blended. Add salt and pepper to taste. 2 Cut the cucumbers into bite sized pieces. 3 Place the cucumber pieces in a bowl and pour the yogurt mixture over them. Toss gently to coat evenly. 4 Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve chilled.
5. Feta cucumber salad bites
Mix together the feta, cucumber, mint, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss gently to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. 6. Lemon herb garlic shrimp 7. Shrimp cocktail
6. Stuffed cucumber appetizers
5. Feta cucumber salads Cut the cucumbers into bite sized pieces. Mix together the feta, cuke, mint, and olive oils. Season with salt and peper to taste and toss gently. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes. 6 Lemon Herb Garlic Shrimps 8 Shrimp Cocktail 7 Stuffed Cucumber Appetizers
7. Spicy Korean beef and cucumber appetizers
Stuffing cucumbers with meat is a popular dish in Korea. It’s called "Korean Beef and Cucumber" because the filling consists of ground beef mixed with diced cucumber and green onions. In Korea, it’s served cold, but here we serve it hot. Ingredients: 1/2 pound lean ground beef
8. Cucumber guacamole appetizer bites
1. Ingredients: • 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
9. Boursin cucumber appetizers
2. Ingredients: • 2 cups diced cucumbers
10. Avocado goat cheese cucumber appetizers
1. Ingredients: • 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
11. Falafel-spiced cucumber bites
Ingredients: • 2 cups cooked chickpeas canned • 3 tablespoons tahini
12. Mini-cucumber smoked salmon bites with lemon dill cream cheese
11. Falafel-Spiced Cucumber Bites Ingredients:
Cucumber appetizers that make a good impression!
12. Mini-cucumbers smoked salmon bites with lemon Dill Cream Cheese 1/2 cup sour cream